Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sorry for the delay at the end of August and early September 2010 - Reason???

All customers, I am so sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with communications and shipping after 8/20/10.  I had my baby 2 weeks earlier than expected.  For the month of August, a lot of customers have been getting coupon with 5% off for Laynden.  That's the name of our second baby boy.  I will now be able to use our baby diapers and other baby products as well as post partum stuff for me.  

I would like to apologize once again for those of you who did not get the responses or shipment as fast as you hope from us, that's the reason, we were supposed to have him on 8/31/2010 but he came out 2 weeks earlier than expected and I was not able to arrange my help to come earlier.  Anyway, here is a picture of our little prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio