Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DO you have friends that constantly likes to compare their baby with yours?

I am not sure if you have a group of friends that have kids around your baby's age that constantly loves to compare their baby's development with yours?  At least I feel that's the case for me.  So, he's not walking yet?  He's almost 14 months?  Are you constantly carrying him around?  Are you this, are you that?  Maybe you should do this, you should do that?  I think each baby is different and will grow up different.  I am not concern that he is not walking after 1, I know he will eventually walk and will for the rest of his life, so, what's the hurry but I have people around me telling me what to do and what not to do and the funny part is, I have more kids, at least some of them have only 1 and I have 2 and coming on to the 3rd?  Yes, I hate it when people tell me what I should eat or do when I am pregnant.  I guess being a pregnant mama, sometimes I have mood swing and there was one day, I told this lady, actually, I think I know what to do since this is my 3rd pregnancy, would I know not better than you if you only had 1?  Sorry, I guess it may sound rude but I am just about to pull my hair out!

But... guess what?  Little Laynden started walking last week.  I just wanted to tell my little man that mama is so proud of you.  Good job!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio