Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to all from BubuBibi!!!

To all of our customers out there, we would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  This year has been a challenging one for us.  Early this year, my husband got laid off, 2 weeks later, he had a car accident.  2 months later, we found out that my brother was diagnosed with a rare cancer called the Giant Cell Tumor and was almost paralyzed.  I still remember talking to my aunt in Australia, she told me, don’t worry, things will get better and you’ll see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I told her, this tunnel is a never ending one… It doesn’t seem to have an end and I don’t see any light.

I guess I was wrong; the end of the tunnel came finally when my husband was offered a job in Arizona.  So, we packed our bags, did a little road trip, just the 4 of us, drove to Arizona with cloth diapers all the way.  We were there for a week and as soon as everything got settled for him that week, I flew back to Texas with the kids and immediately head back to work.  It was difficult especially for my oldest son because he is so attached to his daddy and now, he only gets to see him 2 days every 2 weeks.  The younger one doesn’t know much yet, if he sees his daddy, he will just hug him and give him a kiss.  I guess somehow he misses his dada too. 

We took a little family vacation to Disneyland, it was the kids first trip there, the older one enjoyed it so much but the younger one again didn’t quite know what was happening. After we got back, I was busy preparing for a friend’s baby shower and Laynden’s 1st birthday, that’s when I found out that I am pregnant with #3.  It was a total surprise because I thought I am done with 2 kids.  Though, before that, I had already plan to bring my kids back to our home country to meet their grandparents for the 1st time.  We also arranged a trip to Australia to meet up with my dearest aunt.  It was a fun trip where the boys got to play with their cousins as well as met up with their favorite grand aunt, too bad, it was just us and my parents as my husband couldn’t take off work.

When I got back, the next day, I found out that I was having another boy.  Honestly, I was very disappointed and upset because I was really praying for a little girl.  I was hoping that I could some of the pink stuff and ruffles that I sell… but nope… I was blessed with another little boy.  He will be born sometime May of next year.

This year has definitely been a challenging year for me.  I’ve learnt so much along the way and I know that when you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They're sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
Have a Merry Christmas all and a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio